Alien # 1 - A Bird City Comics/Greg Horn Art Variant - Raw Options
In Space, no one can hear you scream. In the Greg Horn Nation, no one but Greg can hear you spend. Well, Faithful, just when you thought Graphic Greg gave up on you, but your patience has been rewarded!
In collaboration with our retail partners, Bird City Comics and 616 Comics, we proudly present the highly anticipated Alien # 1 -- the newest addition to the House of Ideas (the Mouse of Ideas?)!
This long-beloved franchise in the Sci-fi/Horror genre has been one of Greg's favorites for many years -- as with so many others who grew up in the 80s. When the opportunity came to do his rendition of these iconic monsters, Greg had only one thing to say, "Game over, man!!" And after an hour of Bill Paxton impressions, Greg got down to brass tacks to illustrate some of the most haunting Xenomorph illustrations this side of H.R. Giger.
Covers A features the menace of the spaceways leaping right at you!
Cover B & C feature a harrowing close-up of the sinister Xenomorph eager for a showdown with a space marine that's ready to rumble! The B cover is the same killer smile with no reflection.
- Cover A - 3,000
- Cover B - 1,000
- Cover C - 1,000
- Cover A (unsigned) - $14.99
- Cover A (signed w/COA) - $24.99
- Covers A & B (signed w/COAs) - $39.99
- Covers A & B (signed w/COAs) - $49.99
- Covers A, B & C (unsigned) - $64.99
- Covers A, B & C (signed w/COAs) - $79.99
- 1:25 ratio/Signed 3-Set Combo (w/COAs) - $99.99
- 1:50 & 1:25 ratios/Signed 3-Set Combo (w/COAs) - $119.99
- 1:100, 1:50, & 1:25 ratios/Signed 3-Set Combo (w/COAs) - $149.99
- 1:200, 1:100. 1:50 & 1:25 ratios/Signed 3-Set Combo (w/COAs) - $224.99
- Gleason Bundle - 1:500 ratio/Signed 3-Set Combo (w/COAs) - $249.99
- Lee Bundle - 1:500 ratio/ Signed 3-Set Combo (w/COAs) - $249.99
- 1:25 - Salvador Larroca
- 1:50 - Steve McNiven
- 1:100 Peach Momoko
- 1:200 Sketch blank
- 1:500 - Pat Gleason
- 1:500 - Inhyuk Lee
NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-SALE ITEM! The release date for Alien # 1 is slated for March 24, 2021. We will NOT have copies of the book in hand until that date. Quality control for these items will likely take a period of 5 to 7 days. Upon completion, we will begin mailing out the raw copies.
Please keep in mind that any orders for signature series or signed/remarked slabs will take much more time. We ask for your patience and understanding.